“Through wisdom a house is built, and by understanding it is established….For by wise counsel you will wage your own war, and in a multitude of counselors there is safety.”
Few churches have the experience or the training to navigate a building program in a manner that minimizes the risks and maximizes satisfaction with the resulting project.
EDC Contracting Consultants desire is to:
1. Equip the leadership and building committee with the wisdom of building acquired through experience
2. Determine the proper steps that need to be taken in a building program
3. Accomplish those steps in proper order
4. Execute those tasks with excellence the first time!
As a result EDC will assist in:
1. Saving money in design and construction
2. Reducing the investment of time and effort
3. Build with less stress and uncertainty
4. Properly equipping your building or long range planning committee
5. Allowing more satisfaction with the outcome of the building program.